Monday, December 12, 2011

A Tan Shouldn't Define You

Sometimes I think Youtube is ridiculous. There are so many pointless videos that most of us never need to see. Then there are videos like these that are worth sharing with all of your friends and family---especially the young kids.

If we tell 10 teenagers that they could die from skin cancer, most of them would forget about us by the end of the day. If they see a beautiful young girl crying over having to tell her mom that she has melanoma, they will remember.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEjhgNkpoSk&sns=fb

Share it, share it, share it.

I would much rather have a painful surgery than have to to go back in time and tell my family that I have advanced melanoma. That, my friends, was the worst.

Protect the skin you're in.

No comments: