Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Gone!

I went for the ultrasound of my left ovary yesterday and the cyst was completely gone! Gone!

Oh, happy day!


Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. They got me through another adventure!

I have a lot I want to post about; however, I have no time to write! Our closing date got moved to this coming Thursday so I am rushing around the apartment trying to do last minute things. So much to do + a full time job! Oh, whatever...only 4 more nights of sleeping in this apartment with our annoying neighbors above us! 

The Adventures of First Time Home Owners will begin SOON! 

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! 

2 comments:

Rose ~ from Oz said...

Super wonderful news Chelsea!!
I hope you're feeling much better too, it seems like life is going to shift up a gear - busy! busy!

Unknown said...

And hopefully it STAYS gone! Such happy news! ((HUGS))