Wednesday, December 18, 2013

"On Particularly Rough Days..."

I've had some time to process the idea that melanoma may have shown her ugly face again. How do I feel about it? Frustrated. Scared. Angry. But I've also decided that I can't obsess about the possibility. I gave myself a week to work through my emotions, but now I want to enjoy the holiday with my new little family. What happens in January will happen in January!

I saw this one Facebook yesterday & I knew I had to share. I figured someone else may appreciate it too!


Have a great week, friends. 

XO

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this! Thinking of you.

Titus 2 Thandi said...

Have a good weekend! Thinking of you often.

Anonymous said...

Love this quote! Hoping for good news for you. I've been following your blog and FB and appreciate all you do to raise awareness. While I'd never wish any of this on anyone - it is still "nice" to know we're not alone in this battle. Melanoma is scary, but all we can do is try to live in the moment - tomorrow will take care of itself. I hope you have the best Christmas yet!

Kait said...

You are my inspiration! Sending happy thoughts your way :)