Saturday, July 16, 2011

Goooorgeous.


What a pretty Saturday!
(Thanks, E, for letting me use your picture!)


Life has been uneventful for the last few days which has been a nice change. A lot of reading & sleeping. One of my old friends actually sent me a message Thursday night around 9 pm and asked if I wanted to go out. My response was "I am already in bed." He immediately replied, "....Remember when you used to be fun? That was cool..." I am officially an old boring lady! Oh well. I don't feel like I can get enough sleep.

Last night I decided to go out with a group of my friends to see this band I had heard a lot of great things about. I am very glad I went. Not only did I have a blast with my friends, I saw people I had not seen in years! It was nice to play catch up. Oh, and if you have the opportunity to see Snackbar Jones, dooooo it.

It is hard to believe--again--that I leave for New York on Wednesday. This time it will be a fun trip. Mom & I are meeting up with Mom's best friend from Canada & her daughter. I am very excited to see both of them. We are going up on Wednesday so that we can have some playtime before my 4th treatment on Friday.

Anyway, not much to tell. I just wanted to post a hello message. I also came across an awesome video this morning that I think everyone should watch. It is only 30 seconds long but it is very impacting. Share it!


One last thing--to the girl who talked to Mr. Spots on Friday, thanks for reading my blog & for saying all the great things you did! He sent me a very sweet message that night. I hope to meet you when I make it back to Roanoke!

Enjoy this beautiful weather. Don't forget the sunscreen!

No comments: