Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hello From The Mountains!

I just wanted to post a quick hello. I am in Roanoke visiting Mr. Spots and my sister until tomorrow morning. I will be posting about my weekend and the upcoming Skype interview with the Skin Cancer Foundation that is scheduled for Tuesday.

Speaking of which, if anyone knows of a male who is under the age of 26 who would like to share his experience with melanoma, please email me. The Skin Cancer Foundation would love to hear his story. We need to make males aware of this unpredictable disease, too.

Speaking of this disease...I head to New York on Wednesday. I have my 3 month scans on Thursday, followed by a check up and results Friday morning. I am only a tad bit nervous...I feel so great, I am really enjoying having my life back, I pray nothing will change.

Anyway, I hope everyone had a safe & happy weekend. I look forward to blogging tomorrow evening!

No comments: