Saturday, September 15, 2012

Take 8 Minutes of Your Life to Watch THIS!

Last years Charlotte, NC, AIM at Melanoma walk
You can register for this year here:

I am about to walk out the door to travel to North Carolina to spend the day with that beautiful girl in the picture above! That's Anne. Anne is one of my most special melanoma friends and I'm ridiculously excited to hang out with her. It's another plus that we are going dress shopping today, too!

So, I'm in a rush this morning but I wanted you to see Caroline's speech (read post below) that her mom posted on YouTube. I seriously adore this family and I've never even met them before! Isn't it funny how life works?

Anyway, listen to Caroline's elegant and educated speech, share it with everyone you know, and let's hope that it causes another teen to rethink their tan.

Watch speech here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=H7XHB8Aah0k


 
 
*Caroline, I listed to the speech on my way to work yesterday morning. Needless to say, my eye make-up was smudged when I got there. I know it sounds weird because I don't know you, but I am so proud of your courage! You, my friend, rock! :-)

No comments: