Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I Blame Sandy

I know. I can't believe it has been a week since I blogged either. With Sandy attacking my hometown, and simply feeling exhausted, I've been totally out of the loop over the last week. I haven't even caught up on my daily reads! Sorry, y'all, I guess I needed some time away from the computer.

I'm thankful to report that besides a broken furnace, and some outside damage, my family survived Sandy. She definitely took a toll on our little peninsula though. I've attached a few pictures folks have posted from the Eastern Shore of Virginia--AKA, that little peninsula most leave off the map. You may have heard them mention Chincoteague Island on CNN yesterday. 

One of the main roads on our island.


I know a lot of people are without homes tonight, but I can't help but be thankful it wasn't worse. My hopes are that you and your families are safe tonight too.

Until things calm down, don't forget the sunscreen!

Talk soon. XOXO
 

No comments: