Sunday, October 7, 2012

The Gala Sneak Peek

It is almost time for Tuesday's big event: 
The Skin Cancer Foundation's gala 
at The Plaza Hotel.



I am becoming really emotional about this upcoming event. I am so honored that I have been asked to attend, but I am even more honored that they have asked me to speak at such an event. I was informed today that I will be seated with stage III malignant melanoma warrior Jerry Penacoli. Not gonna lie, I'm pretty thrilled to meet him.

In the mean time, I thought I would give you a sneak peek of my dress!



Keep your eyes open for more updates!
Tuesday is the main event!
 

11 comments:

April Clamp said...

You make all of us proud! You'll do great!

Brie said...

It's soooo pretty!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my Lord that DRESS! Absolutely stunning.

I know that you will do great at the gala and I am sure that your story will continue to inspire and change lives. I know it has changed me.

You are in my prayers for your speech and also for your Drs appointments this week!

Valli said...

Dress is really pretty. Quite an honor too. Good luck to you. I'm sure you will do great.

Yen said...

Beautiful dress!!

Rose ~ from Oz said...

All good wishes to you Chelsea as the time nears. The dress is gorgeous, you are gorgeous and you will do marvellously. You make a difference.

Nichole Koch said...

Your dress is beautiful!

Melissa S. said...

You will look amazing! Good luck and I can't to be inspired by your next post! I hope you had a fabulous time!!

Much Love,
Melissa

Amy Breckenridge said...

gorgeous dress! i just found your blog via dirty messy hair and i am your newest follower!
xoamy
www.cupcakesncouture.com

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Beautiful dress girl!! Found your blog via dirty messy hair.

Jesslyn Amber said...

Found you via Dirty Messy Hair! LOVE this dress! You looked gorgeous!!! :)