Thursday, October 18, 2012

Photo Time

I have a bit of a flu bug which is why I'm MIA but I wanted to share a few pictures with you that The Skin Cancer Foundation sent me today.

Did I mention what an incredible night it was?



Posing

The beautiful Shelly, Jerry Penacoli, me

Jerry Penacoli, the executive director of The Skin Cancer Foundation, Mary, & me

Did you know that tanning 4 times in a single year raises your risk for melanoma by 37%?

By far, one of the best nights of my life.

I'll be back soon!
Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You looked STUNNING! Feel better doll!

Rose ~ from Oz said...

What amazing and wonderful photo-keepsakes to look back on such an incredible evening Chelsea.
Lots of fluids and rest and get well soon! :)

Just Another Shopaholic said...

You are so stunning!!

Melissa S. said...

You looked amazing and that's so so exciting! I'm so glad you were able to attend and speak :)

Katie Wilkes said...

You look like a celebrity!! Eeeeek!! Have a great weekend, lady!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing. Not to many people in your position are so gracious. Your article was very poignant and understandable. It helped me to understand very clearly. Thank you for your help.