Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Grateful Heart.


I want to say a special thank you to the people who have contributed to the AIM at melanoma walk that I am participating in in November. In the last few days I have received incredible donations from friends and from complete strangers. Just today I received a donation that was so generous that I could not believe my eyes when I received the email...I do not know you, but I am so grateful for your contribution. Melanoma, as it must be to you, is extremely important to me, and I can not thank you enough for your sponsorship. Other special people have donated despite the amount of money I know they have had to spend for/because of melanoma. Thank you. There are not enough words in the vocabulary to thank you...  I want to contact all of you personally; however, some of you, I do not know how.... Please know that I see your names and I feel so much gratitude.Those of you who have not listed your names, it means a lot that you feel the desire to sponsor me without even letting me know who you are so that I can thank you. I feel truly blessed to have people read my words, relate to my stories, and support my cause.

I'm going to bed tonight with a grateful heart.


No comments: