Thursday, November 15, 2012

Walking For A Cure


2011 AIM at Melanoma Walk in Charlotte, NC

It's time, friends.

Tomorrow I will head to Charlotte, NC to join my mom & step dad
and many of my melanoma friends
to participate in this great event. 
To those of you who donated, THANK YOU. 
Your money supports a great cause.

It has been a year and 9 months of shared fears,
constant encouragement, 
and friendly cyber friendship.

Tomorrow and Saturday I will meet many of these friends
for the very first time.
I. Can't. Wait.

Before I go to bed, I want to thank each and every one of you
who reached out to me over the last few days. 
Your support, advice, and love means so much to me.
It's an understatement to say
that I have the best support system ever.

Thank you.

All my love,

Chelsea
 

1 comment:

Erin May said...

Take lots of pictures for me! :) Luv ya!