Friday, September 16, 2011

The Wicked Witch

If you have been a long time reader of my blog, you know that I--for some unknown reason--nicknamed my doctors with names either made up in my head or from The Wizard of Oz. A quick character list:

Dr. Cool Guy = My original dermatologist.
Dr. Bad Mustache = My first oncologist
Dr. Pink = My first surgeon.
The Wizard = My oncologist at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Dr. Glinda = My favorite doctor, my second surgeon, also at MSK.
Dr. Adorable = My super sweet neck surgeon at MSK.

While browsing online tonight on Pinterest, I saw this picture and realized I have never formally nicknamed my cancer....So, here we have it:






My melanoma = The Wicked Witch!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's perfect! And so is that picture! LOL! I love that you have all these nicknames for your docs.

Becca said...

I named my mole before they took it off, thinking it was just an ugly mole... "Charlie".