Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Adjusting Sails





This is my new motto.

I left the apartment today for the first time since Saturday. I am feeling a little better, but I really beat after a very busy day at work. I saw this on pinterest and I knew I needed to share it.

Oh, check out this article that Time Magazine posted. It discusses why teenagers are so obsessed with tanning. Time quoted one girl saying something that came from my mouth many years ago, ""It may make my skin wrinkle a little bit earlier, but I'm going to look good while I can."


Oh, honey. I hope you learn before it is too late.

PARENTS, would you let your teenagers smoke? No? Don't let them tan either. Take action.

1 comment:

Nicholas Thornburg said...

Wish I would have known then what I know now and I would've NEVER got in a tanning bed. It's up to parents to educate their children on the dangers of tanning and the legislature to ban tanning for anyone under 18.

Glad you are feeling better though!