Friday, January 20, 2012

"Perfect."

"Everything is perfect. 
See, I got right to it this time. I didn't make you wait."
 ~The Wizard, AKA, my oncologist.

He obviously remembered I do not like to make small talk when it comes to appointments where I receive scan results!


Here I am, celebrating with a cupcake,
while waiting for my turn in the Chemo Suite.
Yum.

I am really exhausted and fighting an upset tummy, but I wanted to post a quick update that both of my scans came back as PERFECT.

Thank God and all of you. I know I could not do this without your love and support.

ANOTHER 3 MONTHS OF FREEDOM! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

8 comments:

Rich McDonald said...

Wonderful news! I so remember those 90 day checkups after finishing biochemo, when my doc acted pleasantly surprised when I showed up healthy. Rest tonight, celebrate tomorrow!

Nicholas Thornburg said...

Enjoy your three months!! I followed your trip to New York and it looks like you had a great time and even crossed off a few items on the nonexistent bucket list! :)

Wendy said...

Celebration! So happy for you! Time to chillax and enjoy the "freedom"

Kate said...

That's so wonderful!!! Soooo very happy for you!!! Here's to freedom and fun -- You deserve it!!

scot said...

Great news. Enjoy your freedom.

Scot

Kelsey said...

Whooooooooooo! Enjoy this weekend, and the following months-scan free! Praying for the same results in the times to come :)

RBS said...

Congratulations Chelsea. very very good news. Ron (aka the other Chelsea's dad)

Chelsea said...

Thank you all for the continued support! I know I say it often, but it really does mean so much to me.