Friday, June 24, 2011

"You're the cutest thing that I ever did see..."

Most of y'all know I have a special place in my heart for Kenny Chesney. Sure, I wish he would wear some sunscreen, but I still adore his little country self. If I didn't love him already, I sure would after watching him perform "3 Little Birds!" I have hummed that song many times a day since January...Someone shared this video the other day, so I thought since it is a beautiful Friday afternoon, I would repost it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiFksihrw5A&feature=share

It is a video of Kenny Chesney & Zac Brown Band performing "The Joker", "3 Little Birds", & "Caress Me Down." I still can't believe I missed this concert!

Anyway, I am feeling more like myself today. Yesterday I was hit with some news that made me doubt some decisions regarding my personal life. As always, I was given great advice from my blog readers (or should I say friends...that is what I consider y'all.) One friend wrote, "My 2 cents from the cheap seats is the vibe I have picked up on you lately is you are comfortable where you are at currently and I would say to stay there until you decide where you want to go and to let things happen and not to force yourself into a decision you don't seem ready to make." *Thanks John!*  He was the second person to tell me to let things happen, not to force things to happen.

I need to stop trying to organize and control every piece of my life. If I give life enough time, things will happen how they are supposed to happen.

What's the big rush, anyway? I am not going anywhere anytime soon.


Happy Friday! XO

No comments: