Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Sweet, Sweet Dreaming

My dream is to share my story with anyone who will listen.
My life does not need to revolve around this cancer,
I can have a normal conversation without mentioning cancer or melanoma,
but given the opportunity to spread awareness,
well, I am going to do it.

I am going to save lives.


I was contacted last week by a local news channel after the interview
I participated in was on MSN.com's home page.
Due to a game of phone tag,
I just scheduled the interview tonight.

On Tuesday, September 4, 2012
at 7 pm,
folks in the New River Valley area in Virginia
will have the opportunity to hear
how I am using this blog
to raise awareness. 
Tune in to channel 10,
WSLS,
to see the interview.

In the meantime, check out the latest article I wrote for Everyday Health:

What was your experience like in the hospital?



I'm heading to bed early again tonight. I just can't get enough rest this week. Sweet dreams!

Oh, and if you need a giggle, this made me smile:





No comments: