Thursday, February 24, 2011

I'm Off to See The Wizard...

I have not met my new doctor yet at Memorial Sloan Kettering but I have decided ahead of time to call him "The Wizard" because I feel like I am off to see some mystical man who will have all of the answers. Well all of the answers that anyone can have anyway...

Oh--to clear up the confusion--I didn't break up with Mr. Spots. I was just having a moment. Luckily, he knows when to tune me out. The future is going to be rough, especially in the next few months, but no one ever claimed life was easy. Maybe if I get my struggles out of the way now, I can live a long and healthy life.

By the way, I love the genius who created AT&T 3G. I have been a busy bee on my Ipad during the drive so far.

Just wanted to write a quick update to let everyone know we are on our way to New York City. I have to admit, I'm pretty excited to be back in the City...It has been too long!

No comments: